This picture was actually from Sunday, but it had to be posted. As I was leaving my brother's college, I got myself lost trying to get out of the mostly empty parking garage. Finally, my mother got bold and decided to ignore the signs and find her own way out. Nicole thought it was hysterical and screamed out "Wrong way!" every time we passed one of these signs!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
January 26, 2009
This picture was actually from Sunday, but it had to be posted. As I was leaving my brother's college, I got myself lost trying to get out of the mostly empty parking garage. Finally, my mother got bold and decided to ignore the signs and find her own way out. Nicole thought it was hysterical and screamed out "Wrong way!" every time we passed one of these signs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL that's so funny and SO something that would happen to me!
ReplyDelete